Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year !!!

Happy New Year All Brothers and Sisters and Friends

I wish you Health.....
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the love of friend and family.....
And Peace withing your heart.

I wish you the beauty of nature.....
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities....
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share....
All good things come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy....
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything....
That you so well deserve....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !


(အေပၚကစာသားမ်ား အင္တာနက္မွ ကူးခ်ပါသည္ :D )

2 comments:

khin oo may said...

ေအာက္ဆံဳးတစ္ေႀကာငး္ဘဲအႀကိဳ႕က္ဆံုး။

:P said...

ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္ေသာ ႏွစ္သစ္ျဖစ္ပါေစ...
(တို႕ကေတာ့ ဘယ္ကမွ မကူးခ်ဘူး၊ ကိုယ္ပိုင္ေရးတာ)